• BUSINESS AND PROPERTY CONSULTANTS
• PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
• COMPANY REGISTRATIONS • RENTALS
• WORK PERMITS • REAL ESTATE
 
Select Category :
Select Destination :
Select Location :
Select Price Range :
 
 
 
 
Download the Thailand
Building Regulations PDF

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

Financing for foreigners is now possible using the following criteria.

Please note that a loan is not guaranteed and is subject to status and the lending companies' final decision.

List of requested information for the mortgaged loan:

  • Summary of background information, education record and past working experiences of the borrower
  • Copy of Passport
  • Copy of Work Permit (If available)
  • Latest Payroll Slip or Employee Letter to certify your salary
  • Copy of Bank Statements for the last 6 months
  • Credit Card Statements for the last previous month
  • Copy of Purchased Agreement (including Land & Building)
  • Copy of Title Deed (Actual size or both side)
  • List of holding assets (stock, property etc.)

  • Standard Terms for Mortgaged Loan on Freehold Properties
     (Individual)


    Borrower

    : Actual owner
    Amount

    : Up to 50% of the purchased price

    Term : Up to 8 years term
    Interest rate : Floating rate with Bangkok Bank Minimum Lending Rate (“MLR”) + 1.50% pa. (Current BBL's MLR is 5.75%; therefore the total rate of 7.25% pa.)
    Arrangement Fee : 1.50% of the approved loan amount, paid on contracting signing date
    Pre-payment Fee

    : 2% of the loan amount paid before the first three year

    Payment condition : Equal monthly installments
    Collateral : Purchased property (Land and building)
    Insurance

    : Required up to the approved loan amount and transfer the benefit of insurance to BLF



    List of requested information for the mortgaged loan: -

    1. Copy of the Certificate of Company Registration
    2. Copy of the Official Lists of Shareholders
    3. Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
    4. Summary of background information, education record and past working experiences of the actual buyer
    5. Copy of Passport of the actual buyer
    6. Copy of Work Permit of the actual buyer (If available)
    7. Latest Payroll Slip or Employee Letter to certify the salary
    8. Copy of Bank Statements for the last 6 months
    9. Credit Card Statements for the last previous month
    10. Copy of Purchased Agreement (including Land & Building)
    11. Copy of Title Deed (Actual size or both side)
    12. List of holding assets (stock, property etc.)
    Standard Terms for Mortgaged Loan on Freehold Properties
    (Company)
       
    Borrower : The company registered in Thailand with at least 51% holding by Thai's shareholders
    Amount : Up to 50% of the purchased price
    Term : Up to 8 years term
    Interest rate : Floating rate with Bangkok Bank Minimum Lending Rate (“MLR”) + 1.50% pa. (Current BBL's MLR is 5.75%; therefore the total rate of 7.25% pa.)
    Arrangement Fee : 1.50% of the approved loan amount, paid on contracting signing date
    Pre-payment Fee : 2% of the loan amount paid before the first three year
    Payment condition : Equal monthly installments
    Collateral : Purchased property (Land and building)
    Guarantor : Actual owner
    Insurance : Required up to the approved loan amount and transfer the benefit of insurance to BLF

    Real Estate Developer

    Business proposal which should include the following items:

    1. Project concept, design, architecture and etc.
    2. Marketing Plan, market survey and analysis, competitive analysis and target customers
    3. Management and Owner background (including CVs)
    4. Detailed project cost break down (land, infrastructure, building, marketing, design, management fee etc.)
    5. Sale projection and Financial Projection with monthly cash-flow from project commencement until completion (could break down into phases)
    6. Requested loan amount and conditions if it's available

     Other documents requested:

    1. Independent Appraisal Report on the project (land and construction)
    2. Copy of the Certificate of Company Registration
    3. Copy of the Official Lists of Shareholders
    4. Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
    5. Copy of the full financial statements with auditor's comments of the past 3 years (if it's available)
    6. Copy of bank's statements of the past six months of all accounts involved the business or the Copy of Standard Certified Banking Letter
    7. Copy of Title deeds in actual size (Land is being developed)
    8. Blue print of the architectural design
    9. Copy of the construction's contract
    10. Copy of Passport of the Guarantors (Actual project's owners)
    11. Copy of Work Permits (Actual project's owners) if available
    Standard Terms and Conditions for Real Estate Developer
    Borrower :The company registered in Thailand with at least 51% holding by Thai's shareholders
    Term Up to approved loan amount
    Interest rate :Floating rate with Bangkok Bank Minimum Lending Rate (“MLR”) + 1.50% pa. (Current BBL's MLR is 5.75%; therefore the total rate of 7.25% pa.)
    Arrangement Fee :1.50% of the approved loan amount, paid on contracting signing date
    Pre-payment Fee :2% of the approved loan amount; in case of the borrower refinance to other banks
    Payment Condition

    :Interest payment: monthly payment
    : Principal : Every unit (property and building is being developed) sold and transfer.

     

    Draw down conditions :

    Only infrastructure cost and main construction, not including soft cost. The loan will be drawn down as below:-

         - Infrastructure is up to 70% of the infrastructure cost, appraised by BLF (including roads, electricity, piping, surrounding or retaining walls)

         - Construction is up to 70% of the construction cost, appraised by BLF
            (only the main construction, not including furniture and interior works)

    Collateral : The property and building that is being developed

    Guarantor : The actual project's owner

    Insurance : Required up to the approved loan amount and transfer the benefit of insurance to BLF

     
     
     

    Keyword List :

    Phuket land for sale; Phuket real estate; Phuket houses; Phuket land; Phuket property; real estate agent; real estate Phuket; Thailand real estate; Thailand land for sale; land for sale; house for sale; Asialand; property management; Phuket properties; Business in Phuket; Business in Thailand; Phuket rentals; Krabi land; Krabi properties; Koh Lanta land; Phuket; Thailand.

     
    Do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
    We speak: English and Thai [ FOREIGN MANAGEMENT ] To contact us click here
     
    2005-2017 Phuket Island Real Estate; all rights reserved.
    25 Karon Road, Karon Beach, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand. | tel: 076 - 333 076
    fax:076 - 333 077 | mobile: 081-415 7774 | e-mail : sales@phuketislandrealestate.com